mandag den 27. april 2009

The books...

The books: Twilight... New Moon... Eclipse... Breaking Dawn.


...I have read all the books in less than 3 days... I just cant get enough of this story.
They are the best books I have ever read, and I cant get it out of my mind... and I hope this blog will help me get some of it the fascination out of my head and onto here.

... well... this story has it all.
True love, making hard choices, loyalty, war, the unoptainable and ofcourse... staying forever young ;-)


...One thing that truly has annoyed me and still does... is that the 5th and last book is on "break" and perhaps a permanent one...because of an leak.
This 5th book is told from Edward Cullens point of wiev... and gives the reader an insight to him, that are not told in the other books.
Details that arent in the other books are here... and because "someone" had to destroy it for the rest of us..we might never get to read this version.
This is just so wrong... and it makes me angry and dissapointed.

...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar